WORK

06/08/2016

11 Comments

Comments

This video has many things in it that are able to give us the new ways to think about the different ways. There is supposed to be passion in everything that can give you the motivation also.

03/27/2017 7:55pm

One way of being successful in your work is loving what you are doing. When you enjoy what you are doing, you will definitely worked harder not only because you want to earn higher income but because you want what you are doing. This will surely give you the satisfaction that you are desiring to feel. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this with us. This somehow made me realize how important loving your work is.

02/07/2018 9:52pm

Wow! Thank you for sharing this inspirational video, your video contains a lot of inspirational word and motivation that I am sure everyone who will watch this will lighten up and motivated by what you have shared here. Thank you for letting your word be heard by many people, you remind us of what should be your stand in life and always look up to the brighter and positive side of every situation that we will encounter. I am hoping for more video and inspirational word from you, I bet if I feel down in a day, I will watch your video over and over again to make me feel motivated and remind me what is the purpose of living here, thank you so much!

I hope you will post these episodes here quite often. I really love your podcast.

11/07/2017 3:08am

Hello, Dave! I want to thank you first for posting that video. You are right when you said that life is not easy. Of course there are lots of sacrifices that you have to make. If you are not willing to lose anything that you have right now, I believe that you will have a hard time to succeed in the path that you choose to take. Please take note that passion and drive are just two of the most essential attitudes you should have if you want to succeed.

I love self-help guides like this. They give me much information about what to do next in my career. I am a person that is just fresh out of college. I would really can use to help myself. Thank you for this, and I would surely apply this in the future.

08/21/2017 6:47am

This is indeed a very motivational video. There are many ways of doing work but the best way is the one which is done by the great amount of passion, hard work and motivation by the person. This way is guaranteed of leading to the success.

Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter.

This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.

10/03/2017 2:51am

It sure is one of the most convenient thing that you have been talking about in this post. I am sure that there are many more things that are concern with the same type of working.

12/16/2017 2:32am

After a few weeks into what seems like a promising relationship, everything grinds to a painful halt. A concerned friend speaks with the girl to find out what exactly is happening. She replies: 'Theo hurt me. Now I can never love again.' When I hear about it what comes to my head is one word: 'really?'